Cairo Day Tour from Hurghada:
How can you visit Egypt without discovering the secrets of the Pyramids of Giza, or exploring the wonders of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo? If you have a day to spare, during your holiday in Egypt, book Giza pyramids tour Hurghada, as a day tour to Cairo to visit all the highlights of the Egyptian capital.
We guarantee to offer our guests a day to remember in Cairo. We would be visiting the most magnificent places in Cairo.
Our tour would include visiting the Pyramids of Giza, the famous Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, and Khan El Khalili, the largest touristic market in the region.
This would be carried out in the most wonderfully organized day tour to Cairo.
The summary of the itinerary:
Pick up from your hotel in Hurghada in the morning, drive to Hurghada Airport to take the flight to Cairo, or drive directly to Cairo, arrive in Cairo, visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum, have lunch, visit Khan El Khalili and return to Hurghada in the evening.
Monuments included in this travel package:
The Egyptian Museum
Khan El Khalili Touristic Market
- Long experienced and qualified tour guides and tour operators
- Transfer from Hurghada to Cairo and back
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal during your trip.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- All Service charges & taxes.
– Entry visa to Egypt.
– International flight tickets.
– Any extra meals and beverages.
– All personal expenses like laundry etc.
– Tipping to Guide, Driver, etc.
– Any Optional tours may require
The full Intermarry of the Tour:
Giza pyramids tour Hurghada:
- We welcome our guests, early in the morning, at their hotels, or any other location inside our around Hurghada for a wonderful day tour in Cairo.
- With our long experiences in day tours in Egypt, we ensure our guests would be having a wonderful time on their day tour in Cairo.
- Our guests would be riding in one of our comfortable air-conditioned vehicles to Cairo, situated around 460 kilometers to the North West of Hurghada.
- We arrive in Cairo in less than 5 hours to begin our exciting day
The Pyramids of Giza:
- The first place we explore in our day tour to Cairo would be the Pyramids of Giza.
- This is surely the most famous Egyptian historical site ever.
- These huge pyramids were built to serve as the tombs of the kings of the Old Kingdom of ancient Egypt.
- built more than 4500 years ago.
- The Grand Pyramid of Cheops has amazed scientists for years concerning how it was constructed in ancient times. The guests would also explore the famous Built during the reign of Khafre, the constructor of the medium pyramids, the Sphinx is one of the largest and most remarkable statues in the world.
The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities:
- We go on with our tour in Cairo by visiting the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities. Established during the 19th century, the museum hosts quite a huge collection dating to various periods of ancient Egyptian history. There are numerous exhibits including the most magnificent collection of Tut Ankh Amun with its golden items.
- This is in addition to the Mummies hall, showing how the Pharaohs excelled to preserve their deceased.
- We would be having lunch in one of the recommended local restaurants in Cairo.
Khan El Khalili:
- After lunch, we go on with our tour in Cairo by visiting Khan El Khalili. Established during the 14th century, Khan El Khalili is considered among the largest touristic market in the Middle East.
- It is the best place to purchase gifts and souvenirs including belly dancing outfits, oriental musical instruments, silver, gold, statues replicas, and many other items.
- After having a great day tour in Cairo, we would be going back to Hurghada with wonderful memories.