East Bank of Luxor Day Tour
There is nothing in the whole wide world like it! This is how one tourist, who spent his holiday in Egypt describes the monuments of the East Bank of Luxor day tour.
In fact, travelers who tour Egypt should never miss the chance to explore the wonders of Luxor, or ancient Thebes, that served as the capital of Egypt for thousands of years.
This was when all these great monuments of ancient Egypt were actually established, during the reign of the New Kingdom.
We offer this magnificently tailored day-tour to the East Bank of Luxor to offer our guests the opportunity to visit grand highlights the Karnak Temple and the Luxor Temple.
These are considered among the top ancient historical sites that should never be missed by travelers.
If you don’t have this prepared, give us the chance to offer you our distinctive services and have a day to remember in the ancient sites of the city of the living, the East Bank of Luxor as the Pharaohs used to call it.
With our long expertise in serving tourists who enjoy their vacations in Egypt, we have all that it takes to provide our guests with enjoyable day tours in Luxor.
With our crew, featured with being multi-lingual, friendly, and experience, we guarantee offering our guests the best services in this day tour to the East Bank of Luxor.
The summary of the itinerary
Pick up from your hotel in the morning, visit the Karnak Temple, the Luxor Temple, have lunch, return back to the hotel.
Monuments included in this travel package:
- The Karnak Temple
- The Luxor Temple
Price Per Person:
2 Persons $ 55 Per Person
3 Persons $ 50 Per Person
4 Persons $ 45 Per Person
- Long experienced and qualified tour guides and tour operators
- Transfer inside Luxor
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal during your trip.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- All Service charges & taxes.
– Entry visa to Egypt.
– International flight tickets.
– Any Extra meals and beverages.
– All personal expenses like laundry etc.
– Tipping to Guide, Driver, etc.
– Any Optional tours may require
The full Intermarry of the Tour:
- We would be welcoming our guests at their hotels, or any other location they like in or around the city of Luxor.
- We would be riding in one of our modern air-conditioned vehicles to begin a great day tour to the East Bank of Luxor.
- Our guests would be escorted with the best tour guides Egypt has to offer, providing them with all the amazing information about ancient Egypt.
- Our first visit of the day in our day tour to the East Bank of Luxor would be to the Karnak Temple, among the greatest architectural achievements of the Pharaohs.
- This huge complex of temples, dedicated to the worship of the God Amun, took more than 2000 years to be the way we view and admire today.
- It was established during the ruling period of the Middle Kingdom. However, until the Greco-Roman era, kings and Pharaohs wanted to have their own contribution to the Karnak.
- The Karnak is said to be the biggest religious complex ever constructed in history.
- Never miss the chance to explore the Hypostyle Hall of Ramses II, the various pylons, the sacred lake, and the famous scarab statue.
- Our next visit to our East bank of Luxor day tour would be to the Luxor Temple. The smaller sister of the Karnak. Both temples were linked together with the avenue of Sphinxes that used to extend for several kilometers.
- The Luxor Temple is considered a large open-air museum of ancient Egyptian architecture with contributions by various kings including Alexander the Great.
- The features of the temple include the huge statues of Ramses II at the entrance, the papyrus flower chapel, and many other magnificent sections.
We enjoy lunch in one of the recommended restaurants of Luxor
- After we finish our wonderful day-tour in the East Bank of Luxor, we would be going back to the hotels.